Home / Featured / Sherwood Home Destroyed In Blaze

Sherwood Home Destroyed In Blaze

A home on Buckskin Road, north of Sherwood is destroyed by fire. Officials say the blaze was caused by a cigarette tossed outdoors. Dry grass reportedly caught fire, which spread to the back of the home. The occupants were able to escape unharmed. A cat and dog did die in the fire. The American Red Cross has been notified to help the victims as the investigation into the blaze continues by both state and local authorities.

About WBNOAdmin

Check Also

GOP Circles The Wagons For Hill

Top Republican legislative leaders in Indiana don’t expect lawmakers will take any action toward removing …