Home / Featured / A Cat Is The Culprit In Blaze

A Cat Is The Culprit In Blaze

One man goes to the hospital after a cat starts a house fire in Angola on West Mill St. Officials say the feline knocked over a lit candle. When crews got there, heavy fire and smoke was coming from the home. The victim suffered smoke inhalation. Firefighters rescued a dog that was still inside. It was given oxygen and taken to a local veterinarian. Other family pets were removed safely from the home and were given to the family. State and local investigators are looking things over at the scene.

About Admin

Check Also

Four Accused Of Thievery

Four are indicted by a Fulton County Grand Jury following a rash of thefts in …