Home / Featured / MAN BURNED IN HOUSE FIRE

MAN BURNED IN HOUSE FIRE

A man had to be flown via Life Flight to St. Vin­cent Med­ical Cen­ter in Toledo fol­low­ing a house fire Tues­day after­noon.

The Bryan Times reports that fire fight­ers were called out to a house fire at the home of Jerry Zim­mer­man on County Road 26–2 around 1:15 yes­ter­day after­noon.

Zim­mer­man was inside the home, sleep­ing when the fire began.

He woke up and tried to put out the blaze, but was burned on his hands and feet.

Dam­age to the home is esti­mated at around $50,000. No other injuries were reported.

About Admin

Check Also

Fly In Breakfast Is Out

Another summer event and Williams County institution…the Fly-In Breakfast…is postponed…COVID-19. The event, held annually on …