Folks in Pulaski Township are now a bit safer during severe weather.
The Pulaski Township Trustees announced Tuesday the addition of two new tornado sirens to increase the severe weather warning coverage. The new sirens now bring to six the number of sirens in the county.
The Bryan Times reports that sirens now are located at:
* on the south side of Pulaski village.
* at the corner of Church Street and Old Farm Trail.
* near the sewage treatment plant.
* one-tenth mile east of County Road 18.
* just west of Ohio 15.
* The Williams-Defiance County line on the Marquis Corridor.