Home / Featured / Wire Fire In Angola

Wire Fire In Angola

Electric wiring in the basement is thought the likely cause of a fire north of Angola, on North State Road 127. First units on the scene found the two-story residence with heavy fire showing from both floors. Crews quickly knocked down the flames. Officials tell reporters it started in the basement and ran its way up the stairs to the second floor. Several fire teams in the area assisted in putting out the blaze.

About Admin

Check Also

Deadly Bike Crash In DKC

A man dies in a motorcycle crash in DeKalb County. Trent Smith was westbound on …